Pick up your pen and dream!
For writers, dreamers
& creative Souls
Learn to unlock the power of dreams to supercharge your creativity
6 weekly lessons and prompts
3 months of access
Starts June 23 (with extended access to lessons through July 28)
- Interactive, online workshop
- Share your writing and receive feedback from instructors and our welcoming community
- A unique blend of writing and dreamwork
- Proceed at your own pace
- No Zoom!
$99 value for ONLY $75! (Pricing options available for students and those on fixed/limited incomes)
Dreams contain all the elements of great poetry including metaphor, symbolism, vivid imagery, humor, emotional catharsis, and personification.
Classical and contemporary poets from Samuel Coleridge to Lucille Clifton have used dreams and visions to spark their poems.
You too can benefit from tapping into dreams and the subconscious to supercharge your poetry.
Learn why dreams are the secret sauce for literary success.
In this workshop you will:
- Receive weekly lessons and writing prompts that you can complete at times that work for you.
Engage with the community on our private, interactive online forum. No Zoom!
- Explore the intersections between dreams and poetry and learn how together they can enliven the creative process.
- Receive strength-based feedback from the instructors and an international community of dreamy writers.
As a result of taking The Poetic Dream, you will:
- Feel nourished and refreshed by connecting with your wisdom, intuition, and creativity
- Be able to use your nightly dreams to deepen your understanding of your daily experiences
- Have a ready supply of writing prompts inspired by dreams and the subconscious
- Increase dream recall and become a more skillful writer
- Commit or re-commit to a lively, colorful, and constructive journaling practice that incorporates daily experiences, dreams, and creativity.
Everyone is welcome
Dreaming on the Page courses are open to anyone, whether you remember your dreams or not, and whether or not you consider yourself to be a writer or a poet.
This online course is accessible and affordable. Enroll today.