Pick up your pen and dream
Dreams contain all the elements of great literature: Metaphor, symbolism, vivid imagery, pathos, puns, and personification. So it's no surprise that writers from Coleridge to Clifton to King have relied on dreams and visions to craft their works.
Combining writing with dreamwork and active imagination opens us to stores of creativity, wisdom, and guidance. This method is designed to be generative and impactful for all creative souls, whether or not you remember your dreams, and whether you are an experienced writer, a casual journal keeper -- or anything in between.
Scroll Down to Enroll
In Dreaming on the Page courses you will:
- Learn to mine the intersections between dreams and writing to enhance your craft
- Receive tips, techniques, and prompts for working with the power of dreams and the subconscious in your writing
- Create dream poems and stories
- Receive inspiring prompts and tips for keeping a journal to support your dreams, writing, self-reflection, and personal growth
- Practice active dreaming techniques (such as lucidity and dream incubation) to super-charge your writing
- ... and more.
Dreaming on the Page courses are for everyone including:
- Writers of all genres, whether you remember your dreams or not;
- Dreamers, whether you consider yourself a writer or not.
It's easy to connect
Dreaming on the Page (DOTP) began as gatherings of dreamers who write and writers who dream, meeting face-to-face seated on couches and in armchairs or around tables at retreats and conferences around the world.
Now, our courses are offered online (live or as a subscription series) as well, so more people can participate.
With the DOTP method, you will tap into dreams, imagination, and the subconscious to serve your writing and to live in harmony with your intuition and innate creativity.